Desert Safari offers an excitement that is super charged as it is done on the rolling dunes with powerful SUVs and with the adrenaline pumping 4×4 drive deep into the desert to explore the vast stretch of the golden dunes by plummeting low in the deep ditches and escalating high on the summit of the dunes, and don’t miss out the enchanting desert sunset views that promote for an exceptional photographic experience. You can also get the opportunity to ride a camel, walk over desert sand, put on Arabic attire, adorn your hands with mind blowing henna designs, and take pictures of falcon sitting on your shoulder. To tantalize your taste buds, this exclusive Dubai desert safari also includes a scrumptious dinner featuring international buffet with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes and live BBQ grilling buffet. So Contact us and enjoy!!!
DESERT SAFARI PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Pick up and drop off facility from Dubai and Sharjah
- Desert Driving & Dune bashing conducted by expert drivers in luxurious 4WDs
- Sand Boarding & desert Sunset viewing
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee and Soft drinks
- Camel riding
- Arabic costumes
- Henna Painting
- Fragrant Sheesha (Arabian Water pipe)
- Delicious BBQ Buffet dinner (Veg. & Non Veg.)
- Arabic Sweets & Fresh Fruits
- Tanoura Dance
- Belly Dance performance (except during Ramadan)
- Your Tour will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Pregnant ladies, People with back problems, senior citizens with heart conditions & Infants are not recommended to go for Safari.
Casual photography is allowed during safari, but it is a good approach to seek permission before taking photograph. However, the photography of Arab ladies is not allowed. In addition, photography of government buildings or military installations is strictly prohibited.
Dubai Desert Safari is a year-round activity. You may wear light casual clothes in summer. However, during winter it becomes very chilly and hence we recommend that you carry sweater or other warm clothing.
Any part or entire of your the Dubai Desert safari tour can be cancelled due to bad weather conditions, government policies or force majeure. However, clients will be offered closest alternative dates or they can claim a refund.
For the price of:
Regular/Land Cruiser = Adult: 130 AED Child: 120 AED
Luxury (DDCR) = Adult: 170 AED Child: 150 AED
Hummer = Adult: 250 AED Child: 250 AED
Over Night Safari = Adult: 250 AED Child: 250 AED